Terms and Conditions
Requirements for new clients:
Due to a nationwide increase in fraud, we are requiring new clients to supply proper ID or references. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this change in policy may cause.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Cashiers check or money orders must be mailed within 48 hours, unless previously arranged, in order to have a coin held. Order holding for checks longer than 10 days is subject to automatic cancellation. Should you then wish to reorder the coin, it is subject to availability and any price changes that may have occurred.
- Personal checks are accepted, but must clear before shipment initiated, unless references are supplied. We allow 10 business days for a check to clear. We do not accept checks drawn on credit cards.
- Wire transfers (Instructions upon request).
- Credit cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover and American Express. All credit card orders will be shipped to the cardholders billing address only. We reserve the right to refuse any order submitted without verifiable information. If you are a new client, you may be required to verify your address.
- Pay Pal is accepted from verified buyers and orders will only be shipped to confirmed United States addresses.
New York State residents must pay 8.625% sales tax. All other orders are tax exempt.
Make payments to:
Numismatic Assets Inc.
900 Walt Whitman Rd, Ste 105
Melville, NY 11747
Postage & Handling
- Orders over $1000 add $16. Under $1000 adds $10 for shipping. All coins shipped US Postal Service Registered and Insured Mail. Sorry, we do not ship internationally.
- All orders are shipped via USPS Registered and Insured mail or USPS Express mail.
- All shipments require a signature when delivered.
- We provide insurance and carry all liability during shipment. Orders returned must be insured by the customer. We, as the seller, carry no liability on coins being returned.
- We ship all orders out discretely, with a return label from NAI.
Layaway plans are available. An initial deposit of 10% of the price of the coin is a non refundable deposit. The remaining number of payments and payment amounts are set based on total amount of the order.
Cancelled Orders and Returns:
- Hold for check orders will automatically be cancelled for non receipt of payment within 10 business days.
- Orders cancelled the same business day will receive a full refund. Cancellations must be within normal business hours.
- Orders already shipped when cancelled are subject to refund less shipping charges.
- All coins can be returned within 15 calendar days for a full refund or exchange, less shipping charges.
- Refunds via check and credit card are processed within 72 hours of receipt of returned Merchandise.
- We reserve the right to assess a 3% bank charge on all returned orders paid by credit card.
- Because of the volatility of the precious metals market, we cannot accept any returns, nor give any refunds on silver, gold, platinum, palladium bullion or bullion related coins.
- Coins removed from original serial numbered holders are considered SOLD and non-returnable.
- Important Information about the rare coin market
- Important Information about PCGS and NGC Population numbers.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE NUMISMATICASSETS.COM WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, AS GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Errors and Omissions
We are not perfect and we do make mistakes on occasion. We therefore reserve the right to refuse to sell an item that is priced incorrectly or whose price is the result of a web page or programming error. Numismatic Assets Inc. reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.