Shipping your coins, scrap gold jewelry and bullion to Numismatic Assets
Turn your gold, silver, platinum, scrap gold jewlery and coins into cash today! Simply follow these easy shipping instructions and your check will be in your hands before you know it! Remember, we have an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, we promise you won't be disappointed!
1) Please include a packing or inventory list with your merchandise. Be sure to include your name, mailing address and a daytime phone number.
2) Package your items securely in a box. Rattling coins are a giant red flag to potential thieves. Also, loose items tend to get damaged. Use plenty of packaging material and stuffing to insure that your coins and collectibles arrive safely. Include your packing or inventory list.
3) Secure the outside of your package with reinforced filament tape or clear shipping tape just to be sure that the box doesn't open in transit. If you are shipping by registered mail, after reinforcing with the filament tape, you must then apply brown paper tape over all box edge seams. You can also completely wrap the box in brown paper tape if you prefer. If you don't have this special tape, just bring the package to the post office and the clerk will provide it for you. This is not necessary if shipping by flat rate priority mail.
4) We suggest using only registered and insured U.S. mail to ship any merchandise valued over $5000. It is the safest most effective way to ship anything of higher value. Registered and insured mail is kept separate from other mail under lock and key at all times and must be signed for every step of the way. We have shipped and received thousands of packages this way without loss. For heavier packages or merchandise valued at less than $5000, the USPS offers 3 different size flat rate priority mail boxes which will accommodate up to 70 pounds, all for a low flat fee.
5) Insure your package accordingly. For packages over $5000 in value we recommend only registered mail. Packages can be insured for up to $25,000. For current USPS rates and guidelines click Here...
6) Address your package to:
|900 Walt Whitman Rd, Ste. 105|
|Melville, NY 11747|
(Just to be extra safe, we're recommending that you not write the full company name on the address label. This helps disguise the contents.)
7) When your registered or priority mail package arrives at our offices, we'll contact you within twenty four hours with a precise assessment of your coins and a firm offer. If you accept our offer, we'll mail you a check that day. If you do not accept our offer, we'll mail your coins back to you registered mail, insured for full value at our expense. Offers not accepted on scrap gold and silver will incur an appraisal/testing fee of $150/hour.
If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com
or call us toll free at (800) 748-2773. You can also ask us questions live via online chat.
Click here to go back to the coins to sell page